EVA Group Hong Kong is part of EVA Group, a 200+ people company with fast growth globally and 9 offices around the world. Singapore is the headquarter for Asia Pacific with a subsidiary in Hong Kong. The missions of EVA Group APAC are split in 3 main categories : IT Consulting, Expertise & Managed services, and Integration, in the following business units: Network, Unified Communications & Collaboration, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure & Cloud, and Digital Innovation.
This mission is under the Unified Communications and Collaboration business unit. Our client is in the Banking industry with regional headquarters in Hong Kong.
- You will be on boarded in the Digital Workplace Services that develops and maintains end user services (desktop, collaboration…) . The department is composed of 20+ Administrators using Agile framework.
- We are looking for an experienced Voice and Video Collaboration engineer with experience in Skype telephony, operations, market telephony and exposure to projects in a large scale infra environment. Who has a strong technical background in Microsoft skype, sound knowledge in Cisco IP telephony and exposure to market telephony (IP Trade, BT, Etrali, IPC). To provide Support and deliver Unified collaboration deliverables prioritized by the product owner.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate an understanding of ITIL practices, be familiar with change management processes and Agile methodology.
Main responsibilities of the team :
- Support production platforms across all products under the department’s responsibility (include Support, Week-end operations)
- Plan and deploy upgrades to fulfil compliance, security or capacity requirements
- Design, test and implement news solutions for product under its direct responsibility
- Work in close relationship with other IT teams to ensure client requirement and expectation are mutually agreed
- Deliver continuous improvement of the products under its direct responsibility (efficiency, new features, self-service, …)As a member of team within an Agile framework, it is expected from the candidate to have a strong willingness to learn about new technologies, new way of working and share his own experience/knowledge as required by the team to deliver the product. In a self-managed environment, high degree of autonomy, responsibility and collaboration are also required.
Qualifications, academic background, certifications and experience :
- College degree such as Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a Voice Administrator
- 3+ years of experience on Video/Collaboration environment
- Experience with an Agile framework employing SCRUM methodology would be a plus
Operation skills :
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally
- Not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from the teams
- Care about learning new things and improving existing challenges
- Has a passion to share knowledge amongst the community.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Experience with Skype Telephony (Front end, mediation server..)
- Experience administering Cisco Voice infrastructure (CuCM, Voice Gateway), Video infrastructure (VCS-C, Pexip)
- Experience with Market Telephony infrastructure (IPTrade, BT, IPC, Etrali)
- Experience in Recording infrastructure (Nice, Verba…)
Automation experience would be a plus.
- 18 leave days / year
- AXA medical Insurance
- Annual bonus
- Regular team buildings
- Working hours: from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Strong training and certifications policy
- Event/Conference/Summit to attend on regular basis
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
To apply :